This is what we arrange for you
When the life of a loved one ends, the life of those left behind loses its lustre, either temporarily or permanently.
After the death, you will be confronted with a lot, both emotionally and mentally.
We cannot take away the grief of those left behind.
But we can support you from the moment of death until the farewell.
- Care and interment of your loved one
- Taking care of the legal formalities regarding declaration of death to the municipality
- Arranging traditional locations for the farewell: funeral home, church, cemetery or crematorium
- Contact with pastors (priest, minister)
- Advise in the search for a special location for the farewell: historic site, theater, concert hall, museum, the local soccer canteen, in the woods or on the beach
- Assisting in selecting a grave
- Advise on final asbestos destination
- Handling obituary printing (obituaries, memorial cards, liturgies, thank-you notes)
- Sending your mourning mail
- Placement of all obituaries in the newspaper
- Arranging the flowers, casket, funeral transportation and pallbearers for the casket
- Arranging the desired catering, including at home
- Organizing the funeral visit or condolence
- Supervising the farewell
- Conducting the farewell meeting
- Receiving guests at the various locations (funeral, condolence and gathering afterwards)
- Provision of desired (live) music
- Facilitating personal photo or music presentations
- Broadcasting by livestream the farewell
- Recording the funeral on video and/or audio
- Advising on ash jewelry and grave monuments